Czech Republic, Pardubice
This two-day training course consists of 3 main parts.
During the first part you will acquire some basic knowledge of how to work with children or teenagers on a trampoline. Being explained the basics of anatomy, physiology and psychology of young sportsmen you will learn how to work with children correctly and how to develop coordination and rhythmical skills in an amusing manner.
The second part of the training course is focused on the “CORE SYSTEM”
This slow exercise on an instable trampoline mat helps improve your bodily posture. It suitably prevents overloading of the locomotor system, in particular back pain.
The last, third part is dedicated to what is called the Jumping DRUM.
This is a very energetic exercise during which you drum on an elevated trampoline with light sticks and you exercise to music at the same. This is a very amusing form of exercise - you’ll have a lot of fun while working out the whole body.
After completing the JUMPING EXTENSION training course you will get new inspiration and possibilities of extending your current Jumping lessons.
Analysing the JUMPING EXTENSION training course:
• Focus on work with children
• Developing coordination and rhythmical skills in an amusing form
• Emphasis on teaching stretching to children
• Trampoline exercise improves overall stability of the body
• Use of other aids on trampolines
Jumping Core (Balance)
• Focus on activation and firming up the core in applying slow exercise
• Eliminating imbalances of stereotypical movement patterns
• Inclusion of holds and slow balance exercises with repetitions
• A unique method of engaging the upper part of the body on the trampoline
• Use of special Jumping “drum sticks and extensions”, which will ensure finding an optimum position of the trampoline
• Stronger emphasis on work with music and possible inclusion of some typical choreography
Address of Jumping® Centrum:
U zámečku 27
Budova C6, Pardubice 530 02